Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 13, 2011

A travel day, leaving Arizona and coming home to Connecticut. I thought I'd find lots of flags in airport shops, and I did (see bottom picture) find a few. But the picture I'm choosing to put first was actually taken on Tangerine Road going from Oro Valley AZ to Interstate 10 to go to Phoenix, through Marana. If there is a town or even a neighborhood in Marana, I didn't see it. Unrelieved desert. Most of the street pole signs were bright blue with "Welcome to Marana." This one was different, and I was at a stop light.















































The following two pictures were taken in the Las Vegas airport. Both were really terrible pictures, so I combined them and put them in just for the fun of it -- especially the underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment