Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011

The last day of the month! I was generally disappointed in the number of really unusual, perhaps homemade, displays that includes an American flag.

I always attempt to make the last day of a month and the first day of the new month share their monthly themes. I am going to try something in July: playing with photo apps on the iPad or iPhone. I took in a one-day class in New York on iPhone photography, and I downloaded several apps that do Photoshop-y things to pictures. So the picture for today was taken with my iPad, but there is no special effects treatment on today's. For special effects, be sure to check out the July blog.

We went to a New Britain Rock Cats baseball game tonight. This picture shows a guy in the stands wearing a great tee-shirt with a flag. Just a tiny part of the picture. It was a beautiful night, cool (for the time of year) and sunny.
































P.S. We left after the sixth inning, but when we left, the Cats were behind 4-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment