Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011

Seemed like the day just flew by in a few minutes! Spent a bunch of time on the phone and made a lengthy trip to Stop 'n' Shop.

However, I also went out to get this picture, which I had originally wanted for yesterday's picture because of the door AND the flag. But yesterday I never got out to take it.

This is the barn at Wild Carrot Farms (also or formerly Bristol Farm) on Route 44 in Canton, not far from the Saybrook Fish House.


I also got some contributions from friends and family. The first one was sent to me by Naomi. It was taken at the Memorial Day parade in Torrington on Monday. She tells me she was totally moved emotionally as this truck drove by with the flag-draped coffin, in memory of all the men and women who have died in the service of our country. A wonderful picture! Thank you, Naomi!!


On a much lighter note is this picture sent by Karolen. Her daughter Tara is at the wheel of a speedboat of the Gulf coast of Florida. Thank you, K!!


I love spotting the flag or just little parts of its design. Where do you find them? Big ones, little ones. Take pictures and send them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment